To be recognised as an inclusive, international learning community which empowers and inspires our students to reach their full potential.
To provide a supportive family environment which enables our students to discover and develop their passions and talents, building the confidence needed to lead happy, meaningful lives.
Our core values at Brillantmont International School
- We deliver stimulating curricula and unique learning experiences which equip students with the attributes to thrive in a rapidly changing world.
- We nurture collaboration and leadership skills through challenge, building courageous, confident critical thinkers.
- Our teaching promotes reflection which encourages students to develop an awareness of their own learning journey.
- We cultivate a physically and emotionally healthy lifestyle in a safe, inclusive environment.
- Our focus on the individual raises self-esteem, helping our students become effective learners and balanced young people.
- We promote the healthy use of technology and digital awareness, placing value on human connections and respect.
- We actively ensure an international student body which celebrates inter-cultural understanding and diversity.
- We recognise the value of our privileged location to promote the learning of French, an international outlook and the benefits afforded by the natural sporting and cultural wealth of Switzerland.
- We foster a caring, culturally aware community, based on mutual respect, in which our students can be themselves.
- We provide opportunities to impact the lives of others through service and leadership within and beyond the school community.