To be recognised as an inclusive, international learning community which empowers and inspires our students to reach their full potential.
To provide a supportive family environment which enables our students to discover and develop their passions and talents, building the confidence needed to lead happy, meaningful lives.
Our core values
- We deliver stimulating curricula and unique learning experiences which equip students with the attributes to thrive in a rapidly changing world.
- We nurture collaboration and leadership skills through challenge, building courageous, confident critical thinkers.
- Our teaching promotes reflection which encourages students to develop an awareness of their own learning journey.
- We cultivate a physically and emotionally healthy lifestyle in a safe, inclusive environment.
- Our focus on the individual raises self-esteem, helping our students become effective learners and balanced young people.
- We promote the healthy use of technology and digital awareness, placing value on human connections and respect.
- We actively ensure an international student body which celebrates inter-cultural understanding and diversity.
- We recognise the value of our privileged location to promote the learning of French, an international outlook and the benefits afforded by the natural sporting and cultural wealth of Switzerland.
- We foster a caring, culturally aware community, based on mutual respect, in which our students can be themselves.
- We provide opportunities to impact the lives of others through service and leadership within and beyond the school community.