Thank you for your interest in working at Brillantmont International School.
Brillantmont is an exciting place to work. It is a family-owned
school with a strong sense of community. Not only do our students come
from all over the world but our staff too. Between them, over 15
nationalities are represented. Working in such a multi-cultural context
is enriching and stimulating.
Working as a teacher at Brillantmont
All applicants for a teaching position at Brillantmont must have at least 2-3 years teaching experience in the relevant subject area, preferably in an international school. All applicants must provide evidence of:
- at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- a recognised teaching qualification (such as PGCE)
- their teaching track record
- professional development undertaken
- familiarity with the programmes offered within Brillantmont
Working in our boarding school at Brillantmont
Brillantmont is dedicated to a holistic approach to education providing the highest standards of support and care for the students. Our aim is to develop a dedicated team to nurture our family atmosphere and promote the learning and well-being of our boarding students. All applicants for a position in the Boarding School at Brillantmont must:
- be responsible and committed to the welfare and safety of the students in their care
- be enthusiastic about boarding school life to the students entrusted to them
- work as a team within the clearly defined boarding structure
- tolerant of cultural diversity and committed to making an impact on the lives of young people
- sensible, approachable and a good communicator
Brillantmont is committed to the safeguarding and protection of its students. Confidential security checks are requested of all candidates.
We currently do not have any openings for the Teaching or Boarding staff.